And people said I'm crazy because I collect buttons. Check out this dude and his Lego collecting.
If I can beg/borrow/steal time to do some camera play, this will be the group I pick to play in. The pick a flickr group of the day, take a photo in that theme, and submit the photo to both that group and to FGR. And they're FUNNY!
A photo group for how the recession is affecting people. Interesting. The TOS deterred me from joining, but the idea is interesting.
If pride and prejudice took place on Facebook.
Projects in Indianapolis, IN we can spend federal money on immediately to get the economy moving again.
David Simon writer and producer of "The Wire" takes interest in a police case that the newspapers have inexplicably let fall through the cracks.
You too can apologize to Rush Limbaugh for calling him a blowhard mega-douche.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events