Honestly, I really would like to punch Wall Street in the balls right about now. WTF? You don't think you're getting bailed out the way you want? Consider it punishment for getting us into this fiasco.
Oh, the temptation to send this to people I know. Okay, I'll just link to it instead.
Flickr truly needs an appeal process before they take down people's accounts. This is the third item in recent news where they've arbitrarily deleted paid customer accounts without hearing both sides.
Disgusting human being, and disgusting shock radio people that put him up to it.
Interesting. I need to play with this.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events