Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi needs to be removed from power immediately. By whatever means necessary. Hop to it, Italy.
Tax cuts, especially for the rich, get you very little stumulus. Military spending gets you $0. Food stamps make 73 cents – HUGE stimulus. Republicans have been dead wrong for YEARS.
What you can get for your bailout dollar. 1 dollar investing in food stamps will generate 1.73 dollars in stimulus spending. Cutting corporate taxes – 1 dollar gets you back 30 cents.
Obama chose Elkhart because of its high unemployment rate, which has jumped from 4.7 percent to 15.3 percent in a year. (and to hit Republicans who voted against his bill in their home districts.)
WANT. Really really WANT.
They try to tell him that he is responsible for paying his dead mother's debt (not true) and that such non-payments caused the financial crisis (completely not true.) LIARS. Jerks. Insensitive asses.
So cool. Just cool.
Our marketing people really need this stuff! I should buy it as presents.
If you lost your camera, it's possible someone might post here if they found it.
Now if only the city of Indianapolis would do a similar forensic investigation of that rotten egg smell we get every so often.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events