"The entire Journey is actually a set up for the secret payoff. Having passed through the stresses of the Labyrinth the traveler is relieved to find the apparent payoff. But since the Apparent Payoff is anticipated, it can never be entirely satisfying. This state of relieved tension and slight let down prepares the traveler perfectly for the secret payoff."
"Prior to establishing regular status, you can’t let on you have interest in becoming a regular. Being needy is a turnoff. Likewise, acknowledging you’re approaching regular status–even if everyone is aware–is off limits. It’s key that the acknowledgment lie with the establishment, and all you can do is wait."
Think about how crazy that idea is. Obama won the popular vote by about 9.5 million votes. ACORN registered somewhere between half a million and a million people leading up to last year's election. Even if every single one of them was a fake, and every single one of them showed up at the polls to cast an illegitimate vote for Obama, that still leaves them 8.5 million votes short.
She's been jetting around the country, not riding on the bus as she has been claiming.
Huh. I don't know what to think about this one.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events