This is a racist term which is clear in this article, which does a good job debunking the current media apologists trying to white wash the use of it in Republican political policy against Barack Obama.
Oh, that's an excellent diagram. I really should print this and put it on my wall.
It's an interesting discussion. From my anecdotal experience, I always had more women interested in me when I was already dating someone than when I was single. Annoying.
The index for July 2009 was 29.2, a slight decrease from June's 29.9, the highest number in the 25 years analyzed by the Huffington Post. Compared to June, the rate of inflation declined slightly, with smaller year-over-year increases in prices for food and medical care. But that good news was offset by other factors such as a rise in food stamp recipients and continuing home equity delinquencies.
Devonshire cream is extremely rich, with a high dairy fat content that makes it well suited to spreading on biscuits, cookies, and scones, or serving with berries for a creamy dessert treat.
Lemon curd is a thick, soft and creamy, spreadable cream that has a wonderful tart yet sweet flavor. Traditionally it was used as a spread for scones but today we also use it to fill our tarts, pies, cakes, and as part of a trifle.
Interesting (and long!) article about vintage photographic prints, forgery, and photographer Lewis Hine. An interesting discussion of photographic printmaking also.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events