Collecting pictures of people being uniquely hilarious, just like all the other people who took the same photo.
You know that "Footprints of Jesus" poem? Several alleged authors of it are all suing each other, each claiming that they wrote it first. There's some typical Christian love for ya, right there.
Those are some sad-ass statistics, without a doubt.
Valentine hearts written for the single, dumped and dejected.
I am an American citizen. I pay taxes. I vote. I have a passport. I volunteer my time and money and voice to charities or causes I believe in. I have a college degree from a pretty good school. For most of the time since I was fifteen I have worked, often 60 – 80 hours a week. I am in a committed relationship. I try to call my mother a few times a week.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events