After rejecting global climate-change targets, George Bush’s parting shot to the G8 summit. Yes, because the imminent collapse of our climate and destruction of human life is super funny.
yeah – the pilot of the plane doesn’t need to use a knife to hijack it.
Doug Manchester, who owns the Manchester Grand Hyatt in downtown San Diego and the Grand Del Mar golf resort near La Jolla, donated $125,000 to a group backing a California ballot initiative to ban gay marriage.
I like this beer a lot. I had some Thursday, and it was delish.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events