McCain's campaign pushed the false version to media before police announced the true details of the investigation.
I guess I shouldn't be embarrassed for calling when I hear a noise outside that sounds suspicious. At least I've never called because I was mad at traffic.
Palin makes a speech about special needs, and criticizes "Fruit fly research in France" as being a waste of taxpayer money. Except that fruit fly research is critical to curing autism.
Sagal parses the Republican rhetoric about Obama, and illustrates what absurd set of occurrences would have had to have happened to make what they say true. Very funny indeed.
She made the whole thing up.
Alaska has more per capita earmarks than any other state – off the charts.
FRANKLIN, Ind. — A Republican county election clerk distributed copies of an apparent chain letter referring to Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama as a "young, black Adolf Hitler" to two employees, but later told police she intended it to be a joke
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events