"But it pleases me even more to think that the conservatives' nightmare of permanent defeat might come true simply if Democrats do the right thing."
Drool, drool, drool.
"Steve Rubin, Irwyn Applebaum Step Down; Doubleday and Bantam Divisions Dismantled." Yikes
Sad. I really love her music.
Comparison reveals that Emily the Strange is probably a direct rip of the Rosamond character from the Nate the Great books. That sucks.
A checklist, to-do collaboration manager that I'm going to check out. I've tried several, but none really stick. Remember the Milk costs money; google docs are a pain.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events