Indiana’s world usability day conference 2007 is in downtown Indianapolis at the Ball State Indianapolis center on November 8th. Register online at this link.
Public domain images from old anatomical atlases.
Everything is open to negotiation. Everything. For three months, the author treated the world that way. This is what ensued.
excellent one-page portfolio.
The Chronulator starts life as a clock, showing the hours and minutes on two old-school analog panel meters. Dress it up to look like old test equipment, audio VU meters, or motorcycle gauges. Mount it in a picture frame, shadow box, computer case, plush
folk artist Martin Sanchez’s enormous art installation covering a city block with found art sculptures.
The Christian bible in kitty pidgin.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events