The edge.org notes that there are few-to-no science titles on many year end “best of” lists, and gives a rundown of the best science reading from this year.
Really amazing paper cut-out snowflakes.
photo gallery of people’s eyes. Interesting…
Yeah, I’m gonna run right out and use that in a design. Sure thing.
Mayor-Elect flip-flops on the income tax increase, just two weeks after retreating on his campaign promise to erase property taxes altogether. If you voted Ballard because of taxes – you’re screwed.
American film institute’s best films and television shows of 2007.
Guiliani describes gay relationships as “sinful acts.”
Also people photographing things – my favorite thing to do in Chicago. Damn, I’m in trouble.
He’s forty, she’s eleven. And they are a couple – the Afghan man Mohammed F.* and the child Ghulam H.*. This is a common occurrence in Afghanistan.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events