I linked to this awhile back – an inquiry into whether the spinning dancer really indicates how your brain works.
A hacked version of the spinning dancer to help you see which way she’s going…
Way to go, Bush. You’re doing a heckuva job.
The Historical Buggs Temple building renovation and conversion is almost complete. Soon, Buggs will transform into a bustling, three story welcome center at the start of the canal with food and beverage vendors ranging from Ritter’s Ice Cream to a Corner
Surprised none of my friends did this one.
Why chemistry sets are no longer an available educational toy for young people. (Hint: it makes them terrorists.)
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events