A measure to ask voters to amend the state constitution to prevent same-sex couples from getting married sailed through the state Senate and would have fared likewise in the House had it not run into a procedural snag and a push-back from corporate public
Civil and human rights proponents, as well as those advocating on behalf of domestic violence victims and Indiana’s economic development potential, scored a substantial victory on April 3 when the Indiana House of Representative’s Rules and Legislativ
Indiana Republicans who have spent the past 20 years feeling more and more like their party’s been hijacked ought to give Pat Bauer, the Democratic speaker of the House, a big hand.
The people pushing a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage just wrote a curious letter to the companies that helped kill the resolution. Are Sen. Brandt Hershman, R-Wheatfield, and Rep. Eric Turner, R-Marion, trying to bully some of the state’s leading
Great. We had a package of these dog biscuits at our house. Wonderful.
Discover, Listen to, and Share Podcasts. They also have a twitter feature that automatically lets twitter know what you’re listening to.
What is twitter doing today?
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events