Custom google maps are now much easier….
Dyngus Day, or Easter Monday. Never heard of it before. Adding it to the Odd Holidays calendar.
John McCain and Mike Pence make spectacles of themselves in Iraq, and other nutty fun.
The foundation for one of the historic churches in our neighborhood.
Yeah. Like I said in a previous post – starting in the wrong place. Shoot this up to Fox news first, and we’ll talk.
Videocasts that might be cool to check out.
Interesting thoughts on the code for conduct and other ways to clean up public discourse. Dash at least acknowledges that the problem is outside the internet, too – but I still say it starts in the political sphere and washes down from there…
Interesting discussion from emerging technologies conference.
You can make an art car – a tutorial.
This is the Pompous Ass Words site, a place dedicated to identifying words that shouldn’t be used on the grounds that doing so makes you sound like a pompous ass.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events