Stephen Fry wakes you up in the morning.
I need to investigatte this further to see if it solves my category listing concerns.
Mozilla is thinking about building social networking capabilities right into the browser. Awesome, but they need to recognize and use microformats.
This is great – two guys who give each other really tacky, funny crap in an escalating battle of really awful kitsch.
visual diagram of the life-cycle of an online fight. Scarily accurate for most of the recent local arguments as well.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events