Worst media examples of anti-gay defamation, as collected by GLAAD.
President Bush has quietly claimed sweeping new powers to open Americans’ mail without a judge’s warrant. The President asserted his new authority when he signed a postal reform bill into law on Dec. 20. Bush then issued a “signing statement” that declare
a 9 volt battery contains three AAA batteries, that can be taken apart and used. Huh.
A gaming development company that sound really interesting – run by Ralph Koster.
A free, wiki-based university. Interesting. Unfortuately, it’s based in Toronto, and is place-specific.
covering a Jaguar in Post-it notes.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events