“No, no. You don’t understand. There aren’t two debatable arguments here. See, on one side there’s me being right, and on the other side there’s you being an idiot.”
How to eat candy: First, check for deer, they’re very large and can damage your car. Secondly, after all the bubbles are thoroughly popped, cheerfully absorb through your forehead.
are words or phrases that seemingly support statements without attributing opinions to verifiable sources, lending them the force of authority without letting the reader decide whether the source of the opinion is reliable. If a statement can’t stand on i
Instead of telling the reader that a subject is important, use facts to show the subject’s importance.
Pipes is an interactive feed aggregator and manipulator. Using Pipes, you can create feeds that are more powerful, useful and relevant.
“It’s true. I saw that press conference where reporters tempted him by waving a bunch of meth-covered cocks in his face, and he didn’t even flinch.”
Why has no one shown me this page before?! I clearly need help.
Oh, I already had this one down.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events