Two leading structural engineers pick their favorite feats of man-made wonder.
Why a leading expert on the history of timekeeping set out to create a sundial unlike anything the world has ever seen.
Founded by a Royal Charter in 1631, this London guild is one of the oldest horological organizations.
NSFW – awesome Godzilla paintings – of course, Godzilla is in love with Ultraman, as we all know.
Yeah, right. Think Progress debunks with links to Keith quotes.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events