“How Bush Allowed an Army of For-Profit Contractors to Invade the U.S. Treasury” = and how Bush has wasted 8.8 BILLION taxpayer dollars in Iraq – and the ultra-rich business men who’ve scooped up that money.
interesting how they run this – the awards ceremony sounds cool.
On print and web design
Electric car for $612,225. Hmmm. Sort of misses the point.
“MonaVie is an oxidant-rich concoction whose main ingredient is the Brazilian acai berry (pronounced ah-sigh-ee), long touted among health nuts for its anti-aging ingredients.”
That’s the best. I hope some monkeys come to our house for Halloween.
Like a breath of fresh air; a great article on why I should let it go….
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events