If the White House decides that you are in any way “undermining efforts” in Iraq, or pretty much anything else, the Treasury Department is authorized to seize your money, property, stocks, etc.
The best way to live through a disaster in the sky? Move to the back of the Airbus.
neat, but I want to make sculptures that are interesting in themselves, but also cast a cool shadow.
Recruit a party of adventurers from your household or office, and whenever one of you completes a chore, you can log it and claim XP.
Tetris, only with a map of the U.S.A. Quite fun.
Woman tells story about how a pair of flip-flops she bought at WalMart burned her feet – after wearing them just a few times. Photos of her feet included. This is a must-read….
For the 300th edition, Democratic Underground puts together a special Top 30 list – because they get dumber every day.
The Dunning-Kruger effect is the phenomenon wherein people who have little knowledge think that they know more than others who have much more knowledge.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events