Apparently, my war on Squirrels is justified.
Wow – photos from “This Old House’s” home inspection nightmares segment. There are several of these galleries – be sure to go through all of them, because it’s amazing.
Tulsa’s time capsule wasn’t as water-tight as they had hoped when they buried the 1957 Plymouth Belvedere in 1957. When they opened it on June 15th, the car was in 2,000 gallons of standing water.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events