With the release and critical success of Perfume: The Story of a Murderer, an adaptation of a novel once considered impossible to film, what better time to look into the process of adaptation.
One of my favorite fantasy fiction writers, author of the awesome series “A Song of Ice and Fire.”
“Since the 1960’s, Art Garfunkel has been a voracious reader. We are pleased to present a listing of every book Art has read over the last 30 years.” – he’s got 2 decade on me.
A map correlating states in the U.S. and countries with similar Gross Domestic Product figures.
“The rules are simple: I put the self-timer on 2 seconds, push the button and try to get as far from the camera as I can.”
How to make a T-shirt Rack with PVC pipe.
Cool comic book
The word Upcycling was coined by William McDonaugh and Michael Braugart in their book on ecologically intelligent design, Cradle to Cradle. In the simplest terms, upcycling is the practice of taking something that is disposable and transforming it into so
Huh. New indianapolis independent media.
“Our 6th Annual No Pants Subway Ride went off without a hitch this past Saturday afternoon. Unlike last year’s incident, this time around the police were there to escort us as if we were a parade.”
Interesting ceramic toaster that sucks the bread through a heating ring and deposits it in a rack when it’s done.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events