In this semi-extreme performance, 6 curious artists strip away not only most of modern life’s familiar structures, but an entire dimension: they have elected to inhabit a structure that effectively forces them to live in 2 dimensions.
The instructions for a perfect vodka/vermouth martini. it’s 8:00 a.m., and I’m now craving a martini. Thanks, guys.
“We are the mighty Police and we are totally at sea.” Nice to see that even great talents can be off a bit at times.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events