Stop Homework is the blog of Sara Bennett, co-author of The Case Against Homework: How Homework Is Hurting Our Children and What We Can Do About It.
Research from a British university suggests a common preservative found in drinks such as Fanta and Pepsi Max has the ability to switch off vital parts of DNA. The problem – more usually associated with ageing and alcohol abuse – can eventually lead to ci
According to a Stanford psychologist, you’ll reach new heights if you learn to embrace the occasional tumble.
They found that the women in the informed group had lost an average of 2 pounds, lowered their blood pressure by almost 10 percent, and were significantly healthier as measured by body-fat percentage, body mass index, and waist-to-hip ratio. These changes
A pair of male flamingos have become foster parents after adopting an abandoned chick in Gloucestershire.
attached a colored LED light to a magnet, throw it on a metal surface.
A wi-fi scavenger hunt game – goal is to travel from one wi-fi connection to another…
In the television industry (especially in North America), lower thirds refer to graphics that take up the lower area of the screen, though not necessarily the entire lower third portion of the screen as the name suggests.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events