A media study at IU determines: “Commentator uses name-calling more than once every seven seconds in ‘Talking Points Memo’
Statistical tables from the IU study.
I’ve been trying to explain some of what I learned in college about the inaccuracies of biblical translations to some friends recently, in regards to the Jesus MCC billboards. Wikipedia covers a bit of the translation problems.
Discussion of debates over accuracy of biblical translations.
Funniest fucking blog post on civility ever. Bless their little hearts.
Interval training increases fat-burning and improves cardio-vascular fitness.
Online shop with really fun dinnerware.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events