Recreating favorite restaurant dishes at home.
Very nice newspaper site design. Simple, clean, efficient.
John Hargrave ask “How crazy would I have to make my signature before someone would actually notice?”
Here’s good news for women suffering from sexual dysfunction – a few simple dietary changes could improve their sex drive, say researchers.
This will make you stop to think.
Hot new trend in San Francisco and New York restaurants – filtered tap water rather than bottled water, for green cred. I’ve been trendy for years now.
Harvard Design Magazine questions the environmental impact of skyscrapers.
The Codex Seraphinianus is a book written and illustrated by the Italian architect and industrial designer Luigi Serafini during thirty months, from 1976 to 1978.
Screw the pope; he’s an ass.
Funny japanese political candidate’s absurd speech, and the remixes.
The entire episode of the Trouble with Tribbles, done like the lolcats.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events