Animations of how maps have changed over centuries due to politics and religion.
Mortified is a comic excavation of teen angst artifacts (journals, poems, letters, lyrics, home movies, schoolwork) as shared by their original authors… in front of total strangers.
The official website dedicated to increasing awareness while providing diagnosis and treatment for Adultitis, the sinister epidemic that makes the Black Death look like a trip to Disneyland.
For the first time, an inhabited island has disappeared beneath rising seas.
The number of U.S. military members killed since the beginning of the Iraq war in March 2003 to at least 2,978 — five more than the number killed in the Sept. 11 attacks in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania.
Awarding no bid contracts and not overseeing how the money was spent has apparently lost us tons of money.
Wikipedia’s giant list of television christmas specials.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events