Okay, where are we so far… liberals trying to ruin Christmas, check. Peace symbols = devil worship, check. Animated penguins making children gay, check. iPods helping the terrorists, check.
Yeah, the new security screening devices actually see through your clothes, and present an image of you naked to the screeners. I’m not leaving the house.
Bush insults new Senator Jim Webb’s son — who’s fighting in Iraq, while Bush’s own kids are causing an international incident in Argentina. Good one.
A version of Barbie with her dog Tanner, where the dog eats plastic pellets, then poops them out so Barbie can scoop them with her scooper while walking him. Funny because the food and poop are the same.
Awesome carved crayons.
An informal path that pedestrians prefer to take to get from one location to another rather than using a sidewalk or other official route.
Interesting use of Flash on their protfolio pages.
Figure out the titles of 50 horror and thriller flicks represented in the picture.
Author/NYTimes Art Director/Artist Steven Heller’s site.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events