Polar bears are drowning because of climate change due to global warming. Damn it people.
Scientists are mapping DNA from an old bone.
Police tased a student who didn’t have is ID with him, and when he was down and no longer resisting, they tased him again. IN THE LIBRARY, FOR PETE’S SAKE. Yeah, something’s wrong with this.
Every year, the Agriculture Department issues a report that measures Americans’ access to food, and it has consistently used the word “hunger” to describe those who can least afford to put food on the table. Now they’re calling them “food challenged.”
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events