The Time-Gun Map of Edinburgh “was produced in 1861 to show the time taken for the sound of the one o’clock gun to travel from Edinburgh Castle to different parts of Edinburgh and Leith”
Awesome movie about LARPers.
It turns out that the modern affliction of spellcheckers wreaking havoc on unsuspecting documents has been given a name.
Christopher Walken imitators show off their talent (or lack thereof) in YouTube videos, rated at this site.
When straight people hold hands in public or pretend to kiss, until one of them chickens out. I think I’m supposed to be offended, but I think it’s pretty funny.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events