“Applying a gentle electric current to the brain during sleep can significantly boost memory, researchers report.” – this article doesn’t say how the electric current was applied — to the outside of the head or directly to the brain.
Interesting article on blogs being the “on the ground” documentation of voting problems.
A Democratic candidate for a South Dakota county auditor won yesterday, even though voters knew she’s been dead two months. They’d rather vote for her than the Republican.
A photo of Rick Santorum’s family during his concession speech. Priceless.
Pelosi: I’M IN UR HOUSE IMPEACHIN UR DOODZ!!!1!1
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events