If the Democrats take control of the house, what they will do in the first 100 hours. “break the link between lobbyists and legislation.”
An overwhelming majority says allowing the government to negotiate lower drug prices directly with pharmaceutical companies should be a top priority for a Democratic Congress
The Indy Star gives kudos to Sheriff Frank Anderson for improving conditions at the local jail, pressing for better staffing of crime labs and speedier trials.
The quiz covers two main areas: beliefs about how the world works, and opinions about what is important. It is meant to be thought-provoking, fun, and nothing like a scientific survey.
Inspired by marshmallow shooters, this air-powered tampon gun turns your feminine hygiene products into high-flying projectiles. Have a shootout between rival tampon brands, or use it as a fun alternative to paintball.
This week on the list: Rick Santorum (1) compares Iraq to Middle-earth. Peter King (2) thinks Baghdad is like Manhattan. And George W. Bush (4,10) dishonors the troops and stumps for a Republican sleaze ball on National Character Counts Week.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events