A group of ethnic Tibetans trying to flee Tibet were shot dead by Chinese troops on September 30, at a Himalayan pass near the border of China and Nepal (Tibet is an “autonomous region” of China, having been taken over by the PRC in the 1950s).
“Let me emphasize that no one—including adults—should have a blog or personal website (unless it is for legitimate business purposes).” – Yeah, you’ll take my website when you pry it from my cold dead hands.
The story of how Friendster blew it, and mySpace succeeded.
The Mark Foley game!
Another Mark Foley game you can play online.
A forthcoming exhibit at New York’s Museum of Modern Art will feature work selected by unlikely curators: visitors to the YouTube video-sharing site. MoMA solicited videos to be included in a retrospective of the Residents, an avant-garde multimedia group
Elephants herds are suffering from decades of poaching.
One third of the planet will be desert by the year 2100, say climate experts in the most dire warning yet of the effects of global warming
Kant’s Regulative Principle of Aesthetic Excellence: The Ideal Aesthetic Experience
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events