People think the drop in gas prices is deliberate and tied to the upcoming election. Color me surprised — I said the same thing.
Wow. I so want to build one.
An exhibit at Norway’s Oslo Natural History Museum documents homosexuality in over 1,500 species of animals.
More than five years after President Bush created the Office of Faith-Based Initiatives, the former second-in-command of that office is going public with an insider’s tell-all account that portrays an office used almost exclusively to win political poin
Hitchens foresaw “a war to the finish between everything I love and everything I hate.”
“That would be all the distilleries in the world beating the crap out of Mother Teresa.” Hee!
A list of the top Republican spin-job myths about the Mark Foley scandal
London study on tagging airport passengers with RFID tags that could track their movement around airports — thus ensuring that I will never, ever, fly in a plane again.
Summary of a talk by Malcolm Gladwell on precociousness. “What a gifted child is, in many ways, is a gifted learner. And what a gifted adult is, is a gifted doer. And those are quite separate domains of achievement.”
Seems like pretty good advice to me.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events