The White House released the Secret Service visitor logs showing how often Abramoff cronys had access to the white house. Not good news for Bush.
Wow. These are scenario I never think of when contemplating whether the Plan B. pill should be available over the counter.
Check your voter registration to ensure you weren’t kicked off the voter rolls.
Buy one for $1,500.
And these are the fine folks voting on our goverment. Which explains why we have the government that we do. Kill me now.
The FCC has decided to allow two exemptions to the closed captioning laws which will open numerous loopholes, making it easier for shows to be aired without accessible text.
Sneaking around evesdropping on your co-workers.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events