A right-wing, anti-democrat blog that is supposedly written by an Indianapolis police officer, discussing law enforcement, the recent crime wave in Indianapolis, and the city government.
A Population-Based Survey of New York City Men — Pathela et al. 145 (6): 416 — Annals of Internal Medicine. Basically 13% of the men studied had sex only with other men — but only 3.7% of them called themselves gay.
Sources have said those previously used include nakedness, prolonged sensory assault and deprivation, the imposition of “stress” positions, and water submersion to the verge of drowning. Bush has said none of those amounts to torture.
After Tip From Ally, U.S. Sent Muslim to Syria for “questioning”. That is, without trial, without counsel, without any contact with family or friends, they sent him to a foreign country and tortured him.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events