My high school class reunion. We didn’t go because we were moving.
A guide to editing dialog:
1. I think you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.
2. You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.
Forks you can slide onto your finger. Weird, but cool.
Remember when grocery stores looked like this? You could find your food without getting overwhelmed, or buying lots of crap you don’t need.
A little kid you could recruit for your band if your drummer loses his shit.
Okay, this might deter criminals. I’d get behind if it they let me be the person who’s behind the intercom telling people off.
YouTube video montage of a Westboro Baptist Church protest — for those of you who’ve never seen one. I’ve experienced five of them myself.
This weeks list
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events