Dress your doberman up as a poodle so people with stop being afraid of it. Instructions included!
A great parody response to the previously noted “22 Panels That Always Work.”
“If your words aren’t truthful, the finest optically letter-spaced typography won’t help,” he says. “And if your images aren’t on point, making them dance in color in three dimensions won’t help.”
I liked the website design
I hate browser chrome, also.
Oh, that’s excellent. I need my own version.
Really amazing book cover design
The fun way to count down to election day.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events