Whatever you do, don’t drop your iPod in the toilet on an airplane. You’ll be a criminal. It’s against the law to accidentally drop your iPod. I can so see this happening to me.
T-shirt with Arabic writing, stating, “I am not a terrorist.”
Independently developed video games for Mac and PC. Very interesting.
The Democratic Agenda: National security, Jobs and wages, Energy independence, Affordable health care, Retirement security, College access for all
Cool software that you put on your own server to create sorter links.
All the million versions of Monopoly you can think of.
Group that creates large-scale public games.
Los Angeles attraction.
Cool review of the Nancy Drew video games.
A wireless toy/PDA that’s open source and completely customizable.
A company that does public movie screenings on the fly.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events