Rainbow Boys is on a list of books that students could read — but only two books from the list are required. Rather than have their kids pick other books, parents are demanding that it be removed from the list altogether.
We realize that many of you lead busy lives; some of you are so busy, in fact, that you probably lack the time to read Forbes’ “Stay Away From the Smart Bitches” piece. In that spirit, we’ve put together a brief summary of the article, based entirely on i
I pasted the whole thing to a Word document and then reversed all the gendered nouns and pronouns. Everything below is word-for-word from the article; I did absolutely nothing but switch gender.
One of the four original boats used in the show Gilligan’s island is for sale.
Father writes in to complain about teenagers rearranging the sign on a local market to refer to “Barney’s Penis.” Claims his daughter was traumatized. Sounds like she thought it was funny, and he’s the one who’s upset.
Indianapolis rings in at #30. Woo hoo!!
The Eastern Garbage Patch is a miles-wide collection of garbage in the North Pacific; the trash is collected by a slowly rotating system of current that keeps it trapped in one spot.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events