free book trade and exchange community
In the summer of 1995 Noblesville, Indiana, drew national attention after the discovery of Klan records dating back to the 1920s. In March, Don Roberts, a local building contractor, chanced upon a trunk in the barn of a property he had recently acquired.
Saw a screening of a documentary called Jesus Camp. It focuses on a woman preacher (Becky Fischer) who indoctrinates children in a summer camp in North Dakota. Right wing political agendas and slogans are mixed with born again rituals that end with most o
Frost & Hartl’s (’96) definition of clinical hoarding:
(1) the acquisition of, and failure to discard, a large number of possessions that appear to be of useless or of limited value;
(2) living spaces sufficiently cluttered so as to preclude activities
Terminology used by Jeopardy fans to describe betting techniques and game play.
Book cover designer Paul Buckley talks about his craft.
famous logos parodied as “Web 2.0”
Quinones and his partner of three years are joining a migration of gay people out of Virginia in the face of recent legislative action they perceive as hostile.
The man behind the ‘Girls Gone Wild’ soft-porn empire lets Claire Hoffman into his world, for better or worse
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events