When taking your own photos, you want lots of light – but not direct light. Direct light will cause harsh shadows, which you don’t want. To achieve this effect, you want soft, diffused light. What I use is a semi clear, frosted plastic Rubbermaid conta
cool illustrations of architectural work.
One of my very favorite postcards ever!!
makers of the very cool “miso pretty” line of products with awesome labeling.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events