Eugene Atget documented Paris from 1888 until his death in 1927. Christopher Rauschenberg is recreating the same pictures to illustrate the changes to the city.
Graphic illustration of U.S. deaths in Iraq versus deaths of Iraqis.
Graphic illustration of israel deaths versus deaths of Lebanese.
A list of classic love songs that sound even better when the genders are switched.
A type of soy sauce from China is made with byproducts of human hair, and is very unsanitary.
Shakespeare’s Sister explains what should and shouldn’t be off limits. Yeah, I think these are the new rules for my site, too.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events