While drinking beer, and smoking cigarettes; this guy builds a launcher. Then he loads it with eight thousand five hundred bottle rockets, and shoots them all at one time.
A not for profit Indianapolis organization that encourages people to build and renovate sustainable, enviromentally-friendly homes.
For many young women, one size fits all – no matter how that makes them look.
Cool instructions for making a small photo studio. I got to see a professional version of one of these, and I want to set up one for my ebay sales pics.
Homesteaders, environmentalists, missionaries, doctors in developing nations, and others living in areas where there is no power or unreliable power can rely on Lehman’s. Man-made disasters, such as the Great Blackout of 2003, as well as natural disasters
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events