We had one of these when I was a kid. I imagine it got sold in a garage sale at some point or another.
The 50 most expensive cities in the world, according to the cost of items including housing, transportation, food, clothing, household goods and entertainment. Wow. That’s an interesting list.
joining the fight against climate change by offsetting your climate footprint.
Supporting renewable energy by purchasing “green tags” is one way to “offset” and help neutralize the climate impact of your travel.
Indiana has several green power alternatives.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events