I’d need a mnemonic to remember some of these mnemonics.
You type in the last word of the “I love ….” and they ship the shirt to you. I’d get a shirt that says “I love Stephanie” but that just sounds vain. 🙂
Like think geek – but with lots more in the catalog.
Play a more elaborate game of rock, paper, scissors — with dragon and alien hand gestures included.
OUPUI’s digital library has scans of photos from the Historic Landmarks Foundation of Indiana, including hundreds of pictures of Herron-Morton Place and Old Northside Neighborhoods from the late 1970’s and early 1980’s. Also has copies of all the Indianap
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events