You can create a tombstone graphic — I refrained from filling one out for myself. I did, however, note the death of democracy in January, 2001.
Just something we were talking about this weekend while painting.
A logical analysis of the “slippery slope” argument against gay marriage
Because Christians are farking nutjobs? Yoga by any other name is still yoga, and still hinduism. So eat it.
An article about the government’s war on chemistry sets and homebaked science projects.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events