I noted this “kill all the non-converts and gay people” video game earlier this year — now there’s a campaign to urge Wal-Mart not to stock it.
Matt Haughey reviews Wesabe as an alternative to Quicken – sounds more usable.
A financial software alternative to Quicken that several reviews say is more user-friendly.
Proving your patriotism by hating the people or things you are instructed to hate by demagogues, arbiters of social or moral issues, or politicians inside of or outside of the current government administration.
Companies that refuse to advertise on Air America. Companies that will also not get any money from my wallet.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events