Bookmarking because I needed this: "Create a twisted drop stitch: Insert needle into the stitch as if to knit. Instead of wrapping the yarn around the back needle to create a regular knit stitch, wrap yarn around both needles and then wrap around the back needle. Complete stitch as you would normally."
Sadly, they missed the most important one – the slow learners who don't know how to hide Farmville or block invites, and instead bitch about how many Farmvile updates they get. Oh, wait, the author is one of those idiots.
Evan Bayh is in for the shock of his political life during his next political primary.
"Rudy Giuliani took to the airwaves this morning pounding on Obama for not using the word "terrorism" and for not mentioning the Flight 253 incident in his SOTU — except, well, Obama did in both instances." – Someone needs to start suing media personalities for these kinds of outright lies. This sort of crap shouldn't stand.
He was a really good guy.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events