“Grinding poverty and the escalating war is driving an increasing number of Afghan families to sell their daughters into forced marriages.” – “W for women” indeed.
Of course. You wouldn’t want them to get caught, now would you?
These people know how to make some art cars.
This is a very cool solution to a problem I currently have – my nightstand is full, and I have no place to put the book I’m reading in bed. This book pocket from a vintage table runner is ideal.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events